Exchange Server 2013 – On Premise
Skype for Business Server 2015 – On Premise
Surface Hub account created and enabled as a Skype for Business meeting room with Enterprise Voice and an Exchange Resource Mailbox as per the Technet Article https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/surface-hub/appendix-a-powershell-scripts-for-surface-hub
On Technet Surface Hub page there is an Account Verification script that you can run to validate the Surface Hub account created was done properly (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/surface-hub/appendix-a-powershell-scripts-for-surface-hub#acct-verification-ps-scripts)
- Copy the script and save it as SHAccountVerification.ps1 to run in powershell and save it to a location where you have powershell installed.
- Ensure you have an Admin Account for Exchange and Skype for Business
- Open powershell and browse to the location where your script is saved, run SHAccountVerification.ps1. Once the script runs you will be prompted to enter Surface Hub and admin account information.
- Enter the email address you’ve assigned to the Surface Hub: Hub1.domain.com , press Enter
Enter the exchange server you will be validating against: Exchange.domain.com, press Enter
You are prompted to enter Exchange User Credentials
(this message is a bit confusing since they are actually asking to enter Exchange Admin Credentials)
- Enter the Exchange
Admin Credentials, Click OK
Enter the Skype for Business pool this account is assigned to: SFBPool1.domain.com
You are prompted to enter Skype for Business Admin Credentials, enter the credentials click OK
- The script will now run and will inform you if you have passed, or have warnings, errors in your configuration