MIcrosoft Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2013 – Lync 2013 + MS Updates -> Skype for Business 2015
In the Skype for Business 2015 Client if you press F1 on the keyboard or clicking the drop down arrow next to the gear in the upper right hand corner and selecting Help -> Skype for Business Help.
You then receive the error: “Help isn’t working, but you can still go to Office.com to get the latest and greatest articles, videos, and training courses.”
This is what worked for me, but may not work on your pc. Here are the steps that i went through to try and fix the issue:
- Clicked Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features
- In Programs and features I scrolled down until I found Microsoft Office 2013 Professional
- I selected it and in the upper menu I click Change
- Once the installer loaded I selected Repair from the options and click continue.
- I had to close down all my Office apps Running , once the installer completed I re-launched the Skype for Business 2015 application and the help loaded.